Log in

Login above

Name that tool?

  • May 16, 2021 9:09 AM
    Message # 10512888

    l picked this up as part of a bucket of blacksmith tools.  Can anyone tell what this used for.  Maybe a header?  

    2 files
  • May 17, 2021 6:31 AM
    Reply # 10516481 on 10512888

    It is a tubing flaring tool. 

    A video shows its use:

    I have used one for a heading tool by gripping it is a vice. 

California Blacksmith Association

5505 Santa Cruz Ave.

Richmond, CA  94804

Copyright ©2024 California Blacksmith Association. All Rights Reserved.     

Legal Notices 

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software